What is the Designer’s Review option?
The Designer’s review means you can hand your order over to our teams to guarantee your personalisation is perfect. Our eagle-eyed checkers will look at your design in detail in terms of layout and photo quality, and will correct minor errors to ensure your stationery is flawless.
What services are included in this option?
With the Designer’s review, our teams will carefully check the following:
- Layout: alignment and legibility of text, consistency of typefaces and colours, order of information, overall appeal of your design.
- Typing rules: upper case, punctuation, hyphenation, line breaks, etc.
- Photographs: checking the quality and positioning of the photographs used, adjusting the light and contrast, correcting minor imperfections.
- Quality control: checking the quality of the printing, cutting and scoring, and a final proofread.
- Please note that syntax and spelling are not included in this review.
How does the Designer’s review work?
Once your order is confirmed, our team will check all the elements within around 48 working hours. The layout, fonts, and photographs will be rigorously inspected to ensure your stationery is flawless.
We respect your personal data (address, telephone number, etc.) as well as syntax and spelling will not be checked.
If the corrections are minor, our graphic designers will deal with them. You will receive an email informing you that your order is being produced.
If we have reservations about the layout, consistency of the details given or the quality of your photographs when printed, our team will contact you.
In this case, you will receive a confirmation email asking you to log onto your account to check your corrected mock-up. Don't forget to check your spam folder so you don't miss our email!
Having been checked by our teams, your order will be available in your account > orders. You can view our comments and amendments, before deciding to approve or refuse them and/or add your own notes if necessary.
Once you have approved the design, it will be sent for printing.
Please note that if your order includes several personalised designs, they will all be checked as part of the Designer’s review.
Will it take longer to process my order if I use the Designer’s review?
Our team will check your order in detail to ensure it is exactly right. With this in mind, please allow an extra 48 working hours (approximately) to process your order.
How much does this option cost?
The cost of the Designer’s review varies depending on the type of stationery:
- Wedding: £9 for 2 items of stationery / accessories and decoration
- £15 for over 2 items of stationery / accessories and decoration
- Birth, Christening, Communion, Birthday: £7 (Regardless of the quantity of items ordered)
How do I select the Designer’s review?
The Designer’s review is offered from your basket itself. Simply tick the box to select this additional service.